Re: : [IP] Periods, Puberty, and Pumping

Jenny's class is going to DC and New York next June. Since we are
traveling from California, and big bucks have already been paid, we are
still going. I *will* go on the trip. The discussion is whether I will
be in a room with Jen and two other girls or in another room with other
girls.  I am telling her that she needs to be very, very good about
remembering to bolus between now and then if she doesn't want me in the
same hotel room. So far, my  "reward" (or is it a threat?) doesn't seem
to make much difference.

I would love to hear from other parent or young adults who have survived
this time period.