Re: [IP] Prefilled Novolog cartridges

At 08:11 PM 1/5/2002, you wrote:
>I remembered awhile back about the prefilled novolog cartridges could not be
>used in the D-tron pump. I got a sample from my doctor thursday and gave it a
>try in my D-tron. It is working just fine. I don't know if any one has
>commented on this before since I don't get to read all of the postings.
>  Janice in Louisiana

Janice.  I have a few of the pre filled Novolog cart. and if you compare
them to the Humalog cart. the size is off..  watch out for misdose
calculation.  if the size of the cartridge is not the same as the one that
was made for the D-Tron your insulin amounts will be off.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
http://members.home.net/fight-terror/  *NEW*