Re: [IP] Children With Special Health Care Needs

It is a long process (not on your part, just long in approval.)  You just
fill out an application (you must have medicaid denial so get that
appointment now) and wait to see if you qualify.  We no longer qualify as
hubby got a slight raise and I started working for our church and two kids
moved away from home!!  We never qualified financially, but had high enough
medical expenses that we qualified after the spend down.  I have had
nothing but great things with them (except they denied Rachel's pump but
did cover pump supplies, the 20% not covered by insurance)  If you can get
it go for it!   i really miss it!  I need to find out about CHIPS or
something else, we really still need help with supplies.  I owe our mail in
pharmacy $60.00 for strips and need to reorder.  I will call Monday and see
if they will reorder with us owing money.  Who knows.....