RE: [IP] Dr. Bernstein's method

I have read his book, and, unless you are willing to eat really
disgusting food for the rest of your life, you will not go by his
methods.  He says there are no modifications for holidays...you eat
cardboard on Christmas just like every other day of the year.  I am not
willing to live like that.  I guess the people who go by his method have
good blood sugars because they just don't eat, rather than eat the yucky
things he says to eat.

I would say that it is not practical for the vast majority of people.  I
am living with D, not for it.