Re: [IP] Re:

> If she still has to take shots with the loaner one with saline will she
> still
> appreciate the benefits of having a pump,
> do you think?

If you decide to try this, sonething you might want to consider (and ask
your Dr./CDE about) is that when the infusion set in in place it is not
necessary to "take a shot". Most of the modern "soft" sets have a port into
which you can (carefully) inject insulin with out an additional stick. I've
never done this but I know serveral other list members have.

Pat