RE: [IP] Teen issues

You sound just like me.  I had some "life changing" events to turn me
around as well.  Turning 35, finding out I had no eye damage even after
14 1/2 yrs. (some good control, some LOUSY control).  I also have NLD(a
diabetic skin condition as a result of bad control), and beginning
receding gumlines.  I was starting to see some results of my self-abuse,
but I also thought that it was great to have no eye damage.  I decided
that before I did get eye damage, I had better get a grip on my D.