Re: [IP] Re: teens and pumping

-----Original Message-----
From: Pat Bannon <email @ redacted>

>I agree with all this as a mom of a pre
>teen!  I thought we were doing something wrong, until I found out from alot
>of other moms about the hormonal affect on blood sugars!

Well, I think the same thought applies to ALL diabetics -- you see a high
number and wrack your brains trying to figure out why. Well, sometimes there
IS a why, and sometimes there ISN'T -- the hormones in all of us are so
complex, PLUS whatever else is happening to us, that there's NO ONE who
doesn't have wacky times sometimes.

When you're having problems, do your best to solve them, but don't beat
yourself up over it!!!!!! You probably AREN'T doing anything wrong, but
rather shadow boxing a very slippery enemy!

Natalie ._c-