[IP] need some help with ip development server

Skip this if you are not a techy.

I recently replaced the server that hosts the IP-developer accounts.
Unfortunately, one of the pieces of software we use to generate
HOWTO's and FAQ's is old and no longer supported. It is written in
C++ but has some constructs that the new Clibs and compiler do not
like. I need some assistance from a C++ / unix guru to tweak the
source code so it will build on the new system.

Please contact me privately if you would like to help.