[IP] help i cant abide needing a machine to live (unresolved phobias)

Hello. I am a 24 year old who lives in Quakertown, PA. I am looking for
guidance on the the pump.  I am supposed to begin using it on Monday,
Jan. 7, 2002.  I am very nervous, and apprehensive and would appreciate
support, dos/don'ts, or any info that you deem valuable. This decision
come after a lot of thought, procrastination and bad diabetic
I did not want to need a machine to live at only 24 years of age, so I
you don't need a machine to l;ive, it just makes life better. if wearing it
all day bothers you see a psychiatrist, they see loys of young adults with
type 1 diabetes. spot who used to do psychiatry until the phone calls made me