[IP] growing teens

From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: teens

Hi All,

I am the mother of a 14 & 1/2 year old who has been pumping for almost 3
years.  Yesterday I bought him new shoe's size 11 &1/2.  He is not a exremely
large child  but he is now taller than me.  My mother noticed this since
Thanksgiving! Over the holiday's I have been amazed at how much food he has
eaten.  He was able to enjoy the luxury of sleeping in and grazing thanks to
his pump. I am sure that it is more difficult to regulate the BS of girls but
I can't imagine doing it without the pump.  I would highly advise parents to
do this before the teen years hit.
Janet in Ohio
Just a normal growth spurt, Somatostatin  (growth Hortmore is very
antagonistic to insulin) Insulin piles on the muscle and fat. Sure is
difficult to predict an regulate insulin at this time,  and when they hit,
they hit bigtime with big mouth growth factor and big brain, i know that
already! My second dau was in the habit of showing her mom how she coild pick
her up and carry her around the house.