Re: [IP] Re:

> Cheri
>
> How can I get my 12 year old talked into the pump?  She thinks it is
> going to hurt too much.

Ask which she would prefer:
1) 3+ shots a day OR 1 insertion every three days
2) fixed wake/sleep times OR sleeping in...
3) boring / fixed exchange meal plan + snacks
   OR eat pretty much what you want, when you want

Then let her decide.
She might want to read Lily's Essay
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pkids/Lilys-essay.shtml

Michael