[IP] animas pump batteries

I get my animas pump batteries in walmart - I think they are 1.97 per
battery and it takes four batteries.  You should ALWAYS keep extras on hand
- do not wait until you need them to buy them.  I always keep four of them
in their packs rubber-banded together in my purse and have another set of
four at home.  You should always have at least two extra sets besides the
ones in your pump just in case one of the ones that you put in when you need
new batteries does not work right, etc.  Extra batteries are a "cheap"
insurance policy!
I use approx. 30 units per day with 5 units as basal and the rest as bolus
and my batteries have all lasted exactly 3 months (give or take one week).
Seems almost strange to me that they always last the same amount of time!