Re: [IP] Re:

In a message dated 1/5/02 1:55:21 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> If she still has to take shots with the loaner one with saline will she
> still
> appreciate the benefits of having a pump,
> do you think?

Yes - I think she would - because she will realize that in place of a shot
all she has to do is hit a couple of buttons - now she won't realize quite
the freedoms of the pump - like being able to eat when she wants - but she
will also realize that it doesn't hurt. The original post referred to her
being worried that a pump would hurt .

Linda & Dax