RE: [IP] Ingestable insulin

I have heard that in the future there will be an "edible" insulin that
will have a "cover" that will protect the insulin from the stomach acids
that now digest the insulin before it gets to your bloodstream.  The
idea is that the "cover" will last until your stomach sends it to the
small intestine to be absorbed by your body and work on your bg.  I
understand that it is in "the works" at this point.  My whole purpose in
using a pump is to get really good control (and prevent complications)
long enough for researchers to come up with something easier to treat D.