[IP] Hi!

Hi Teresa! Glad to have a new person in the e-mail group. I "caught"
diabetes too when I was expecting our first child,1977.The changes over the
years in treatment are amazing,thank heavens,but we are still only human
with lives to live,jobs,and families to look after.I decided to take
counselling last year to help me figure out why I wasn't taking the best
care of me that I could.It led to a lot of discoveries regarding my

Best of luck in the new year in all you do and remember,be your own best

Winnie Sue and Pooh