[IP] Re: Splenda and baking

jhughey wrote:

I also had a box of Splenda that I baked pumpkin pies
with and there
was no
aftertaste. I used some of it in some pumpkin bread as
well. I really
it.  Ocean Spray Lite cranberry juices also have it
making the carb
very low

               * * * * * * * *

How do you bake with Splena, because the volume is so
much less than real sugar?  Also I would think the
moisture content of the food would be affected?  Do
you still have to use some sugar?  I would really be
interested in baking with it.

Also:  Does anyone have any idea how much the
batteries cost for an Animas R-1000?  I am still on my
first set and know I will have to change soon.  Also
does insurance usually cover this as a diabetic
supply?  I am wondering if I would be better off
ordering them from Animas, or going to WalMart?

Pat (pumped!!!!!!)

P.S.  Happy and Healthy New Year to Everyone!

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!