[IP] Re: teens

Hi All,

I am the mother of a 14 & 1/2 year old who has been pumping for almost 3 years.  Yesterday I bought him new shoe's size 11 &1/2.  He is not a exremely large child  but he is now taller than me.  My mother noticed this since Thanksgiving! Over the holiday's I have been amazed at how much food he has eaten.  He was able to enjoy the luxury of sleeping in and grazing thanks to his pump. I am sure that it is more difficult to regulate the BS of girls but I can't imagine doing it without the pump.  I would highly advise parents to do this before the teen years hit.
Janet in Ohio