Re: [IP] disetronic warranty

As far as I know it is 4 years for each.  It is around the 2 year mark tht a
service call will be alarmed and you will have to send in the pump you have
the most hours on.  All of this is explained in the manual.  Josh is also on
the H-Trons and we have swtiched back and forth, as recommended on this list
so I don't know when we will get the alarm for the service call.  But yes,
when in doubt call Dis and find out for sure!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua, just turned 10 and celebrated his 2 year pumpversary last month