Re: [IP] disetronic warranty

Robin:
I have had the disetronic H-TRON for over seven years. The way it works
is
when you get eight weeks out from the end of the two year period, your
pump
will beep and show 8888888's across the screen, then it will show
4444444's
across the screen at four weeks, then 22222's across the screen at two
weeks. When you reach the 0000000 point you will change out to your
second
pump, then mail the first one back to disetronic. They will change the
programming, update anything that needs fixing, etc. then mail it back
you.

I've not had any problems with this type of thing, even after I have
procrastinated and mailed the pump to them six months after it ran out.
Good
luck.
Katy

>>> "ROBIN RAMM" <email @ redacted> 01/04 6:29 AM >>>
Is anyone familiar with the Disetronic warranty? Does it end at 2 years
for
each pump or is it 4 years for each? I know I could call the reps or
company...but I was hoping to get a quicker answer from the group. Kevin
has
been on his now for almost 2 years and I'm wondering if we are going to
have
to upgrade.

Thanks,

Robin
Mom to Kevin, 13, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com