Re: [IP] Anyone know about Splenda

> It's in Swiss Miss Sugar Free Cocoa. - Maura>>>
There is something funny about Cocoa. I decided to read the Nutritional info
when I was in the supermarket.
Much to my surprise I found the "fat free" mix had less carbs in it than the
"sugar free". This was true for all the brands that were on the shelf at the
It did not make sense to me then.... or now, but the next time you buy,
check the labels.
And I think Splenda is great too. -James