[IP] Re: teens and pumping

>>>Would you yell at the car if it needed oil, or would you have it checked
to find out why it needs it?  Or, just give it more oil and get on with
life. (Forgive my analogy if it sounds silly.  Maybe someone else has a
better one.)
<!8<) <----- me, with the nurse hat on
BarbaraB.  >>>

My hugsband would love your analogy - his always include cars in some
manner. When he gets home w/his truck I'll tell him. (~_^)

If everyone in the USA drove a pink car, we'd have a pink car nation.