Re: [IP] disetronic warranty

I'm not too sure on the warranty issue. But I just sent one of my pumps in
for its tech inspection and it failed. (I've had them almost five years) and
it failed. It would have been $375 to repair it. Instead I chose to upgrade
to the D-tron pump. Disetronic gave me a $1099 credit (trade in value) for
the two h-trons. With the trade in and my BC/BS insurance I will pay about
$175 for my new pump. In fact it just arrived wednesday.