[IP] Erratic teen bg's

I was diagnosed at the ago of 13 (I turned 13 in Feb. and was diagnosed in
March or April) and that summer I started my period.  I can remember my mom
to no ends trying to get my sugars back under control.  I would be OK for a
week or more and then when the PMS started and the actual period started it
was6-7 days of highs and lows.  I wishi I would have been offered the pump 17
years ago, it would have saved a lot of headache!!!

It will get better and it will get easier - I promise!!!