[IP] Teens and Pumping

<She's a great kid and I
<love the fact she no longer has to give herself 3-5 shots a day but I am
<worried about what she's doing to herself.  Facts and information are just
<waste of time with her.

<Help!  Does anyone have any suggestions because I am very frustrated ......

  Simple solution- wait 6-10 years and she will turn back into a human being
and everything will be okay.

Seriously, try to alleviate the notion that high blood sugars are "bad" or
something to hide or feel guilty about. All of our talking did no good until
my son's endo downloaded the pump memory and told him "you can run but you
can't hide". Perhaps hearing it from someone else might help.