RE: [IP] Going to the beach!

Hi Michael:
Sure do hope that the sun will be shining and it will be warm.  Usually is
that far south but we too have been having cold temps (central FL) to

I disconnect my pump if I'm going swimming and make certain that I put that
little plastic piece in as well.

I live in Florida but don't go to the beach but what I did was carry around
a small insulated cooler with an ice pack in it in a ziplock bag.  I put the
pump into the cooler so that the sun wouldn't affect it.

I have another pumper friend who says she just puts a towel over it but I
found that if I do that, the pump still gets warm so I think it's safer to
put in a cooler.

Hope that helps and please watch out for sunburn and use a good sunblock
w/at least an SPF of 30!  You can't imagine how strong the sun is down here.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00