RE: [IP] High incidents of DM?

If you think the Amish people eat high carbs, take a look at Italians!!!

Now that I know a lot more and a lot better as to what's good and not good
to eat, I think back to all the stuff I grew up on!  It's amazing I'm not a
size 3X!!!  Thankfully I was never a big eater but we grew up on pasta and
lots of fried foods, cheeses, etc....whew!  When I think of all of that, I
wonder how my brother and I never wound up in comas!
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00