RE: [IP] Medicaid paying for pump supplies

I am in Georgia as well.  Medicaid pays for everything else, they should
pay for this too!  I have heard of many ridiculous things Medicaid pays
for, I am glad they are paying for something worthwhile!  Hope she has a
wonderful pregnancy.  I have had 4 healthy daughters(thanks to blessings
and hard work on my part)after being dx'ed at 19.