RE: [IP] sil serter question

I have a question about sites in general.  I am new to this (4 weeks)
and have only used sites in my abdomen.  I am on a MM508...I use the
sofsets that go with it.  I know that it is hard to reach around to the
hip to insert the canula with the quikserter "thing" but can it be done
with help?  I am worried about using my abdomen too much and getting
knots?  Any advice?