[IP] avandia for type 2- side effects

hi everyone
ok i know the majority of us are here for type 1 diabetes... but does anyone
know about the drug called avandia for type 2?
a friend of mine is pg and was taking it the first trimester of her
pregnancy. she didnt know she was pg.. at first her doc said dont take it ,
then he said its ok ..
thanks for the help guys.. and gals :)

we should believe in reincarnation, it ll give us a chance to come back to
earth and read the books we didnt have a chance to read in our past lives!