RE: [IP] 13, erratic bs's, teens

I am the diabetic in my family (35 yrs.old...dx'ed at 19)and never
really went through the "hormone" thing of puberty as a diabetic.
However, as a female, I KNOW the differences hormones make in my bs.  I
am sure that for boys and girls in puberty the hormones must make a big
difference as does the "stress" of being a teenager.  Stress really is a
very big factor with my bs, and I am sure that teens get stressed for
various reasons.  I admire and sympathize with parents of diabetic
teens.  My 12 yr old female twins are a rollercoaster ride just by
living in my house. I can't imagine what parents of diabetic teens have
to deal with.  My hat is off to the teens themselves and their parents!