Re: [IP] in defense of mm

> > _I was only concerned that people would read your
> post and not pursue their questions and concerns
> through mm. I'm glad they are there since my endo
> knows nothing about the pump.___YMMV

Well met, peep!
I had not thought of that. I would hope that everyone
would come to their own conclusions about these sort
of things. I was venting because I feel like there's
something wrong with my pump and I'm not getting the
respnse from MM that I would expect. I had quite a few
emails sent to me privately by people who have had
similar difficulties with MM and others.
Catherine