[IP] MM 508 error messages?

Subject: Re: [IP] Advice on increasing MM 508 error messages?

Is that the error
> >message that comes with static?
> Yep, that happens with static.  It happened to me
> three days or so after I
> started pumping.  Boy, did I panic!!

I was wearing my pump on my calf on a band which I've
never had a problem with. But that night I was wearing
really thick leather pants with a lining that could
have triggered it. I never believed ESD would strike
me! It was always something that happened to other

Well the Minimed 508 is well protected against this kind of interference. Its
No big deal. When something affects a few of your friends it is rare. when it
affects you, it is common. spot