[IP] Stand-up-sit-down

I prefer to stand when putting in my infusion set. Yes, bxxbs get in the way
for the overly endowed but I tend to enlist the help of my family when

 Another help for me is the use of a clothes pin to keep my shirt out of the
way-it tends to cause wrinkles to the shirt but "that's life in the big city
and in the world of a pumper". I sometimes lie on my side when my husband puts
the infusion set in my other side.

But a word of caution is to always make sure you can disconnect and reconnect
wherever it is without the assistance of others. Don't want to become too
dependant on others! Happy pumping Sharon and B. Gumby