Re: [IP] disetronic warranty

> Is anyone familiar with the Disetronic warranty? Does it end at 2 years for each pump or is it 4 years for each? > Thanks,
> Robin

Morning Robin - I believe (and of course I could be in error) but it is 2 yrs on each pump for a total of 4. that is why you are to switch on a regular basis (which of course I haven't managed to do) the internal clock keeps track whenever the batteries are in one and the tech check code is supposed to come up when the pump is near 2 yrs of use.

Linda & Dax