[IP] My house fire woes...

I've been lurking but haven't posted lately so I thought I'd check in with everyone. The
fire happened on Oct. 26 and my house still isn't finished yet.  First the contractors said
before Christmas, then they said  January 5th, now "maybe" the 12th. So we've been living
with my parents for over two months now. I moved out right before my 18th birthday and when
you go back as an adult... you remember why you left.  hahaha  No seriously, it's so hard
not having the freedom I'm used to. I can't do what I want when I want or even have what I
want to eat most nights for fear of hurting someone's feelings. Despite the stress of
worrying about the house and finances and a baby who won't sleep more than two consecutive
hours per night, my levels are actually doing pretty well.
I go back to the endo on Jan. 16 and I'm hoping my A1C is still decent.  I think I've put
on some more weight though. ARRGGGHHHH
Well, I just wanted to check in and I hope everyone had a happy holiday break!

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Who didn't know before October that shower curtains can vaporize under certain temperature