Re: [IP] getting back on the pump

> What do you suggest I try so i don't get those rashes again?
> Yaron
Hi Yaron - what about trying the "classic" (this is what it's called for disetronic - sorry don't know the MM equivelent) infusion set. It's just a bent needle that you push in and then tape down - you would of course have to find a tape that you aren't allergic to - also I know people who use tegram (sp?) etc to prep that might form a barrier and help as well.

Linda & Dax