[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Disability

Social Security is a Federal standard and not a state standard and you need
to find attorneys who specialize in these claims! They have all the law
books and you tell them what's wrong with you and they'll look it up and see
if you can qualify...

Don't give up so easily.  I know you have a lot of things wrong with you but
unfortunately, social security, in their own weird workings, has to have
combinations of different things.

Good luck.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml