Re: [IP] Insurance

In a message dated 1/3/02 10:43:14 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> Hi I am in need for someone maybe in Tx. area that has applied for insurance
> for diabetics for I have been layed off work & will loose all my benefits in

Hi...I am in Texas....I took COBRA to not be without insurance for my
daughter's needs (and non D son).....your company should send you all the
info and paperwork. Please look into it. All you will hear is how expensive
it is...well, I weighed the expenses and I don't feel that way...plus, mine
has actually gone down since I signed up to $416  per month...for three
people.....I find that ok....I have other thoughts if you need them just e
me....good luck!