[IP] Re: 13 year old with eractic blood sugars

JoAnn and Judith mentioned the fact that their teenage sons have eractic
blood sugars -- don't you suppose some of this is due to hormones?  Also, 13
year old boys might not always adhere to their plan as well as we'd like for
them too.  Cory is 12 but now I have discovered that he sometimes eats things
without my prior knowledge and he figures the bolus himself.  Most of the
time he does real well, but when he decides to down a can of sugary pop, he
will usually go low later on.  I keep reminding him he should never have JUST
sugar.  Oh well..... what do adults know when dealing with teens?  LOL
Good luck,
Susan S.