[IP] Insurance

Hi I am in need for someone maybe in Tx. area that has applied for insurance
for diabetics for I have been layed off work & will loose all my benefits in
about 3 weeks & have no idea who to turn to that can help out being unemployed
until i get another job & I know from hear say that it`s not easy getting just
any insurance to accept a diabetic. Thanks & if there are any new pumpers on
disetronic pumps I have been pumping for 3yrs now & will be more than glad to
share experiences anytime on here or on my e-mail. Happy New Year to All..