[IP] Chat tonight

If anybody is out there who wants to join us for chat...we are there! The
server is acting up...saying that nobody is in the room....but we are having a
party, so come on in! Just follow the usual route to get there...go to the
main page...click on the chat link...type in your FULL email...the word
pumper...and click ok...you should be there! Just don't forget to say
something so that we know you are there! hehehehe (wink, wink)

Cherry & Jubilee

Your suffering may make an angel weep into her wings,
but it will never make her walk away