  From: Rabbi Hirsch Meisels
  To: Insulin Pumpers
  Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 9:14 PM
  Subject: [IP] Diabetes a condition

  Hi
  I need help desperately.
  I remember some years ago the ADA published an official statement that
  "Diabetes is not considered a "sickness" but a "condition" I really need to
  find an official note about it, can anyone offer me any help? Or at least
  where to search?
  Thanks in advance, it will be very well appreciated.

  Rabbi Hirsch Meisels email @ redacted