[IP] getting back on the pump

Hi All.
I've pumped for about a year (MM507), then stopped after developing a
severe allergy to the film that holds the canule in place.I stopped
about a year ago and my control has been deteriorating ever since, so I
want to give the pump another go.
What do you suggest I try so i don't get those rashes again?
Also, I'm thinking of starting by hooking the pump up and just using
saline until I get the allergic reaction under control. has anyone tried

Thanks a lot

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of yaron.vcf]