[IP] Great-West Life

Call your insurance provider and find out what the proceedure is to appeal a
claim. They are required to provide you with this info. There is usually a
formal proceedure that you must go through- several steps- as you move up
the appeal ladder. We had the same problem with our company. They continued
to deny coverage until the third step when it went to the Arizona State
Insurance Commision. In a matter of days we had a reply stating that in AZ
any company that covers diabetic supplies must cover ALL diabetic supplies.
We received notice from the provider that they would do so. Of course, our
(family) business just got our renewal today from the same company with a
48% increase in premiums.  An increase was expected whether we won our
appeal or not.
Anyway, their first inclination is to just say no, but you do have legal
recourse- find out what it is and don't give up!!!
Good luck.