Re: [IP] something GREAT happened today!!

>When I just read your response to my questions, it was like I was >reading
>about myself.

Same here!  I'm 31, and have quite a list going for myself.

My only problem is that I do not qualify for SSI or SSDI.  Here in
Massachusetts, diabetes (and all of the other things I have) are not
considered disabilities in any way.  The only reason I managed to get  state
insurance (that I have to pay for) is because I was in the hospital for a
diabetes-related problem.

I have been told several times by more than one doc that I should not be
working (and certainly not working the job I have), but there is very little
I can do about it.