[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] United Health ins

I think your best bet is to ask for a supervisor at United and if that
doesn't work then call your human resources dept and ask for a name of a
person to talk to at United. Your hr dept has a contact they ask questions
to - usually they can get you an answer if all else fails - although it
usually takes awhile. 
I had United two years ago and I got my pump supplies through Minimed
directly and my other diabetic testing supplies (strips and lancets) through
a company called Byram (1-800-234-1779). Byram mailed me three months' worth
of test strips, lancets, etc,  at a time so that was convenient. 
Best of luck,
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml