Re: [IP] something GREAT happened today!!

I hope I didn't offend you by asking you about your health problems.  If I
did, I apologize.  It's just that I don't know very many other diabetics in
my area....and the ones that I do know seem to be doing fabulously.  When I
just read your response to my questions, it was like I was reading about
myself.  I too have all of the complications that you mentioned except for
the focal neuropathy and believe it or not, I'm only 35 :-)  I know that it's
not easy not being able to work.  I feel like such a failure especially since
my family situation seems to be suffering because of it.  My endo thought
that everything would be hunky dory when I started pumping so she didn't
think that I should be thinking about applying for disability.
Unfortunately, things haven't gone as well as expected....my last A1C was
12.9.  Anyway, thanks for replying to my post and I wish you nothing but the
best of luck.