[IP] Great West Life

Hi Wendy,

My insurance coverage is through Great West Life, and I'm covered under my
wife's plan with GWL and CBC North Radio.  They have agreed to cover 5100$
of the cost of the pump and 2000$ per year for supplies.

I can only guess that GWL offers companies different options for coverage
and that the company your husband works for chose the option that did not
include pump coverage???  Again I don't know.

Good Luck with it all and please keep me updated.

Inuvik, NT Canada