Re: [IP] something GREAT happened today!!

 Hi Sharon,
  You asked what other health problems I have besides the diabetes?
   1) nerve damage to both legs
    2) cataracts in both eyes
   3) focal nerapathy ( feels like I am having a heart attack)
   4) just the fact that even with the pump my blood sugars range from 20-500
in a days dime.
   5) gasto problems - ( diagestion delayed do to the diabetes) and the meds
for this problem cause the next
   6) depression
   It is not easy being unable to work because I am only 35 years old. for
years the doctors have said that I should not work and at the time I was a
single mom of  3 girls. So I pushed myself to work. I moved to PA almost 2
years ago and found a great doctor. Who is making me do what is best for my
body. It is not easy trying for disabilty and I was turned down 2 times but I
got a lawyer and she is fighting for me.