[IP] something GREAT happened today!!

  Hi everyone,
 Well I had my social security disabilty hearing today and things could not
of been better. The doctoers had sent all the records and there
recomendations about me being able to return to work. The judge and his legal
assistance went over all the  paper work and they had a vocational expert
that was to be there butwas unable to clear the time so the one the did get
just so happened to be of all things a fellow Diabetic!!  When all was said
and done and the lawyer and the judge used the records from all the hospital
and the doctors I was asked a few questions and so was my other half. The
judge asked the vo-tech man if under the same conditions I had and with the
health problems I had would it be possible for me to hold a job?
  Well he told the judge after looking over my records and all the problems I
have that in his opinion that it would not be a good thing for me to return
to work and to that matter he did not think any one with my health problems
on top of being a diabetic for over 22 years should put there body through
the stress of trying to work.
  My lawyer did not even have to ask him one question. Any way I have to get
the doctor to fill out another form and send it in but that was it. After the
hearing the vo-tech guy asked if he could speek with me and he asked a few
questions about the pump and asked if he could call me at a later time to
talk about the pump and how it works. He has only been a diabetic for 4 years
but wants to learn.
  I was so so so scared going into the hearing today but I am glad to of had
someone on my side who knew what my life is like.

     Sorry this is so long but I just needed to share.

                                             Pam and Eeyore
                                               Together Forever